NIMC Charging 15,000 Naira For Modification Of Date Of Birth?


NIMC Charging 15,000 Naira For Modification Of Date Of Birth?

I made a mistake during the process of my National Identity card registration, and when I got to their head quarter in Abuja they charged me 15,000 Naira for the modification while on the website it was stated for 500 Naira only, is this an act of extortion or is something wrong with their system?

The government should enlighten us the more or check their system properly, their are lots of people that made mistakes during the process of the registration and needs to modify it, how are they suppose to be serving the masses with such extortion, I'm speaking for the masses

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Army Holds Private Burial For 100 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram

Rep Members Who Will Not Return To The House In 2019 (see List)